No Ducks Given is a premium pattern that combines two awesome fiber crafts, subversive cross stitch and crochet together in one place!
A little play on words thanks to good ol’ autocorrect…because seriously…nobody meant to say ducks. LOL
The pattern includes more photos and tutorials, plus NO ADS! Check the info below for details on materials needed to recreate this beauty for yourself!
aka The Boring Shit.
Skill Level / Terms
Intermediate / US
- (A) Furls Wander – Worsted (100% Acrylic; 120y; 100g): Snow 1.25 skeins/150y/125g
- (B) Furls Wander – Worsted (100% Acrylic; 120y; 100g): Amethyst ~30y/.25 skein
- (C) Furls Wander – Worsted (100% Acrylic; 120y; 100g): Canary >.25 skein (~20y)
- (D)Furls Wander – Worsted (100% Acrylic; 120y; 100g): Meadow >.25 skein (~10y)
- Tapestry Needle
- 15″ Wooden Dowel Rod or rod of some sort for hanging
Using 4.0mm hook and light worsted yarn (like Wander above) 10 scc x 9 rows = 4″x4″
Gauge is not important for this piece, just note that the rod length may need to be adjusted depending on final width.
beg – beginning
ch – chain
dc – double crochet
rep – repeat
sc – single crochet
scc – single crochet cluster
sp(s) – space(s)
st(s) – stitch(es)
Try creating this with different sized yarn and corresponding hook to get smaller or larger results. Just know that the dowel rod size will have to be adjusted!
Single Crochet Cluster (scc)
1st scc of the row:
sc2tog working in the first and second ch, ch1
all remaining scc in the row:
sc2tog working in the 2nd ch from the prior stitch and the next ch, ch1
Find a video tutorial here:
There are no reviews yet.